Monday, October 7, 2013

Two New Fans

We all watched "Doctor Who" last night!  Even though knew about the T.A.R.D.I.S, sonic screwdrivers, "bigger on the inside," Weeping Angels, and the like, Sis and Bud hadn't seen "Doctor Who" yet.  Bud gets scared easily, ever since the Basilisk in Harry Potter and early stories about Medusa.  So Mama and I have been debating which episodes would be best.  And yesterday we decided--"Runaway Bride" and "Partners in Crime," both of which are the Tenth Doctor and my favorite companion Donna.

And they were a success.  The kids begged for more episodes and, when we said no (because who knows what our next episodes would be), they ran off to play with my sonic screwdrivers and build their own T.A.R.D.I.Ses, shouting "oi" at each other.

Now all I need to do is decide which episode would be okay next . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment