Monday, October 28, 2013

Tea for Me

I used to order a tea latte at Starbucks--Earl Grey tea and some other flavorings, sweet and creamy and warm.  But I'd forgotten about the drink until seeing Heather Bruggeman's FB post about the London Fog, which she found on another website.  And, sure enough, that's the drink.  I made it last night and again this morning, my own simplified recipe.  It's a wonderful, warming drink.

London Fog
Just put a teaspoon or so of honey (you could also use sugar) in a mug with a teaspoon or so of vanilla, add hot water and an Earl Grey tea bag (or, as I do, run the Keurig to make a cup of tea directly into the mug with vanilla and honey).  Add milk.  I don't mess with steaming or frothing milk and I don't have whole or half & half; just pouring milk in works just fine.  Give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment