Monday, June 4, 2012

1-1

I had a wonderful success on Saturday driving:  I got Bud to kung fu and back all by myself.  In the rain!

But this morning, I tried to drive to pilates and had to turn back because it was too uncomfortable to sit.

I'm a little bummed--adding pilates and eventually church, the furthest destination in my psychogeography, was important to me.  But I know I'm still fatigued from a very busy weekend--kung fu, two festivals, and then church (which I rode in the front seat to and from), and all the usual.  I was tired last night but better this morning until I started driving.

Oh, well.  It will come eventually . . . and now I know my limits.  But I've learned that those change as long as I keep working and resting--I've added 4 miles in a month!  And I did make it to kung fu, which is a huge achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment