Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Steps

I'm getting there. My parents are here and having fun with the kids, playing with them and feeding them and taking them through our schedule. Needless to say, Sis and Bud are ecstatic at the attention.

And I'm moving again, albeit slowly. I can stand up for a few minutes at a time, get up and down by myself. Still not traversing stairs, sitting, or bending. I have doctor's and PT appointments for the rest of the week to just check out everything. The kind and encouraging PT sees things improving each day, though she is surprised at how wonky--my word--my spine/SI/tailbone are. Causing lots of trouble, but nothing long term.

Until then, I finally feel better to be sick of being in bed, watching tv, not doing much (still can't blog much because I can't get in a good position).

And that's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you are improving, the rest of the world wants you to get blogging again, so much better than all the bad news we hear from Pakistan as well as the economy of Europe.

    ReplyDelete