Monday, August 9, 2010

Car Games

We drove down to the city this weekend to spend it at the beach with Ma and Gong. On the way, we played some car games, namely "30-second interview questions" from a pack Mama bought on Woot (yes, the Magic Trunk has produced again!). As you have probably guessed from my semi-regular questionnaire, I love answering "favorites" questions and such (I have lots of those If books . . . somewhere). And Sis does too, so we played both coming and going, often with the same questions. Though we didn't all manage to answer all of the questions. Here are some of our answers:

  • If you could have a super power, what would it be? Sis, flying; Bud, leap tall buildings; Mama, stretchy arms; me, flying or invisible.
  • If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be? Sis would be Dave on "Imagination Movers."
  • Basketball, kickball, or soccer? We all said soccer.
  • If you could have any talent, what would it be? Bud would know kung fu. I would be able to play the piano, sing beautifully, and/or speak Italian and Chinese.
  • What's your favorite day of the week? Mama said Friday night.
  • Sock color? Everyone answered in unison. Correctly. Blue, white, black, and white.
  • If you could eat dinner with any 3 people, whom would you choose? Sis chose Arthur from the cartoon/book series, Dave (yep, Dave again), and Gommie.
  • If you could go to any country, where would you go? Mama wants to see those penguins in Antarctica. Sis chose Texas (yep, it's a whole 'nother country. Don't mess with it.). Bud chose China. Picking from places I've never been ('cos I'd go back to England or Italy in a heartbeat), I chose the Netherlands and China, maybe Ireland or Scotland.
  • What are your 3 favorite things about you? Sis said "my senses." I said creativity, baking skills, and (well, sometimes) unflappability. Mama said figuring things out.
But the one that got me right here was Sis's answer to the question about 3 wishes. She wishes for
  1. Amy the Bunny to be real.
  2. Shirt not to get any more holes.
  3. Not to be sick anymore.
(For more questions for kids, see here and here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment