Monday, October 1, 2012

Today!

Today starts another Whole Food Kitchen experience, with Heather Bruggeman.  I've taken this before, as well as her 30-Day Vegan (twice), and enjoy the recipes, information, and community spirit of the other participants.  So why do it again? I didn't get to focus on the last WFK as much as I had hoped because of Mama's back injury and such.  Now, after our rough summer, Mama and I are looking forward to continuing our focus on the simple things.  We've had a lot of couple and family time and now we are turning our renewed attention on simple, healthy, whole foods.  And you know how I love recipes!  Unfortunately, I can't share any of them here, but I will tell you about the experience as it progresses.  It's another part of my fall start.

1 comment:

  1. let me know how it goes this time. curious to see if she does anything different or new.

    ReplyDelete