I promised all my loved ones that I would go to bed and get some sleep.
Well, in just a minute, because I wanted to tell you that Mama was fever-free tonight for the first real chunk of time since last weekend!!!! Yay! You can imagine that she was over the moon.
Add to that, her roommate was released this afternoon and so Mama has privacy, peace, and quiet, if only for the few hours before someone else comes in. But at least Mama has the window side.
We still think there will be more tests and probably a few more days, but we're in no real rush (in fact, to be totally honest, I'm actually a bit scared to think of bringing her home, especially after last week!). Just really savoring this major moment, which we especially needed today.
Happy anniversary, hon!
Good egg. It seems we are over the hill, or better perhaps, coming up from the bottom of the canyon. Ever cautious I say 'do not get too excited' there will be a few more scares but only small ones and you can be sure there will not be a premature release.
ReplyDeleteAnd to Susan...Thanks, you are the first one to laud my words.
That's great! Hopefully all up hill from here...
ReplyDelete