![]() |
| No More Room in the Trunk |
So we headed to a local store with plants and . . . well, do all gardeners buy more than they can or should plant? Sis's eyes were so big--I think we looked at every pink blossom in the whole place. And came home with half of them, plus some yellow day lilies and a pot of parsley.
She carefully cleared debris and dug holes, broke up the root ball and patted out air pockets, and watered it all. And I just stood by and advised, or commented, since I don't think I know enough about gardening to advise. I mean, like how much should you water a newly planted plant? What is soaked? How can you tell? I just guess.
It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and Monday so the water question isn't pressing . . . and the flowers will look beautiful.

So pretty! We haven't done any planting yet. Hope to start soon. Maybe I'll bring the kids along, they will bring variety as I'm sure they will pick things I wouldn't normally have picked. Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDelete