- applying, interviewing, and earning spot in CPE spring unit!
- Speedskating weekend, including:
- driving farther than I have since my back issues
- driving after a blizzard (though the roads were great!) at night
- lugging all the supplies for the competition
- taking care of Sis by myself out and about for the whole time (pretty easy, but still!)
- overseeing the hospitality room at the competition
- working the hospitality room for 10 hours!
- driving home despite being tired
- and then driving to church the next morning!!!!
- our trip to DC, with very cold weather and full day spent at museums
- holding down the household when Mama had the flu
- braving a back spasm in October and recovering after a few days
- not wearing my brace for hospice, shopping, birding, piano playing, zoo, etc.
- restarting my treadmill habit!
- walking in ice and snow, which usually scares me
- wearing jeans (which have bothered my back, in the past)
- and a few I didn't ever list from last year
- all the sightseeing in NJ in the awful heat
- Hog Island Camp, especially the full-day hike!!!
- Opera, Broadway shows, and lots of movies (all that sitting)
Friday, January 12, 2018
Here we go, more achievements and affirmations: