Thursday, September 20, 2012
Thanks, Gommie and Pop
It's always hard to say goodbye, especially after a 2-week visit evolves into almost 6 and our lives merge together more like daily life than the hyper-spastic-ness of vacation. Certainly, it was a normal month and a half, with numerous hospital visits and medical crises, but Gommie and Pop made it as normal and as easy as possible for both the kids and us--untold numbers of rides, meals, dishes, loads of laundry, errands, and the like. Plus as much fun as they could squeeze in. I know the kids are going to miss them; Mama and I are going to miss them, too. It's been a great visit. I don't even know how to thank you, again, Mom and Dad (at least not better than this). Except to say this: if Mama and I get to be grandparents some day, I hope we can be like you. And when Sis or Bud need us--and when you do, too--we'll be there like you have been for us. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment