Friday, September 14, 2012
I'm Still Here
Haven't blogged much this week. Every time I lie down at the computer (yep, I blog from bed), I take a nap! It's the new meds to handle my back pain. Wonderful things, but rather sleep-inducing. Still, I've had friends over, run some errands, gotten halfway through Final Gifts (about hospice and "Nearing Death Awareness") and watched the new "Glee" (good enough, considering the hurdles of a split show). This weekend is quiet, or at least that's the plan, and it's a three-day, for Rosh Hashanah. I imagine we'll have movies/tv, DS, board games, and baking, plus more hospice training for me and kung fu for Bud, as well as swimming and ice cream with Gommie and Pop (who we think will be heading home within a week). And maybe rain and 49F! In other words, a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No blogs, thought you must be sick. Glad you are not too bad. M & I went to the cinema last night and saw beautiful exotic Marigold Hotel. Wonderful, no violence, no overt sex, no drugs, thought provoking, no nudity. The internet reviews do not mention those things but after a slow start it was a laugh a minute, I thoroughly recommend, but be careful you might just laugh your spine out of place, put the straps on first.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are fine, I was wondering. 49F! That sounds like a fantasy. We are looking at 105 for Saturday!
ReplyDeleteMommilli