But there will be lots to tell, such as:
- the beginning of Whole Food Kitchen today
- "Full Moon Soup"
- 3-for-1 meals
- "Bird brain"--Audubon trip, bird log, nature walk at church, geese, and our own bat (ok, technically not a bird)
- community cookbooks
- twin troubles: toothbrushing at the same time
- role playing something better than "I don't want to play with you anymore."
- and, if I remember them, the things I've forgotten
You have forgotten your previous bodily injuries. Just go steady please, none of us wants you bed ridden again.
ReplyDeleteah, yes. the more than one child in the bathroom scenario. Ours are not allowed to be in the same bathroom for anything because of the fighting. yes, good times. My neighbor gave me a great idea that worked for years (my kids are too old now and don't seem to get uptight about the same things any more) anyway, she called it king and queen for the day. in my case it was oldest first so J was king of the day and the next day A was queen of the day. this way whoever is royalty that day gets to use the bathroom first etc. It worked very well I must say. You may want to try something similar. i know they are twins but one came out before the other!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read all the good posts you have in store!