If I could, I'd get you:
- a liberal Democrat or even a Socialist for president . . . until I'm 75!
- the dissolution of gerrymandered districts;
- the reversal of the SCOTUS decision on Citizens United;
- a complete reversal of climate change;
- a huge crackdown on pesticides, chemicals, and other harmful materials (like microbeads) in our food, personal products, and other consumer goods;
- renewable, sustainable, responsible energy for everyone;
- strict gun laws and an end to the prison-for-profit system;
- free college education for everyone . . . and the Dream Act;
- nationalized healthcare including long-term disability, palliative care, and hospice for everybody;
- the expansion of the National Park system;
- computers, DVD players, smartphones, and digital SLR cameras, and other electronics (and systems) that do what you want them to do . . . even if you don't know;
- calm waters and good fishing;
- no more mosquitoes;
- a futuristic UV blocker bubble anywhere you go;
- new episodes of "Law & Order," "Downton Abbey," "Frasier," and whatever other show you like;
- Pino's, down the street;
- ice cream every night;
- and a teleportation system connecting your house and ours.
Well, until that happens (and I'm sure I'm forgetting something), we send all of our love to you!