Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF

Just sitting here, me and my continued sinus pressure.  I had hoped the third antibiotic and steroids would help.  We'll see, but I'll be seeing my ENT . . . when he gets back from vacation.

And then there was the swollen leg/blood clot scare (no worries, just some swelling and a bruise; ultrasound gives me the ok), navigating the new security policies for school access for our Brownie meetings, and exhibiting and getting all the paperwork for our art contest (mostly, and it took 3 hours yesterday) done.

Otherwise, or because of all that, I'm glad it's the weekend.  We have a puzzle to do tonight and Beloved Babysitter is coming later so Mama and I can see Les Miserables.

Barring aphorisms of sailors and the weather, how could today not be good, when it started like this?


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful morning and it's true the day just cant be bad with a start like that. My oldest came down for the day and said with awe "Mom, look at the sky."

    ReplyDelete