Friday, August 28, 2009

Rewind

"Little Einsteins" and "WordWorld" are back! We had watched them in the spring and quickly lost interest, but yesterday the kids asked for them both, I think, mainly because we'd seen lots of the tie-in merchandise at the store. I think maybe they can appreciate "WordWorld" more now, being much more interested in spelling and words. In fact, the other day, Sis noticed that my name--Mom--is on my bumper sticker in rainbow colors! And they love typing their names and ours (Mommy and Mama) in email.

And right now, they are watching "Sesame Street," which they had never taken to (well, besides "Elmo's World," which is the only part they would watch). But they saw it at the end of "WordWorld" and now they are watching, even though Bud keeps saying he doesn't like it. I loved Sesame Street! But then, we had fewer choices then--"Sesame Street," "Mr Rogers's Neighborhood," "Electric Company," "ZOOM!," and, my only favorite cartoon, "Speed Racer." I'm not sure why I'm so set on them liking and watching "Sesame Street"--because I liked it? because it is educational?

Or, because it's an hour long??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment