Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Projects in Progress

I've been getting a lot of crocheting done recently, both because of the snow days and holiday and also the raffle prizes I volunteered to make.

I made a blanket for Sis's speedskating raffle, a blanket for their 6th-grade class fundraiser, a blanket for a raffle at Bud's kung fu anniversary celebration, and a blanket for a fundraiser at the historic house.  I had made blankets for their three main teachers for Christmas and also a blanket for my hospice patient.  Plus one for a friend.


Right now, I have my travel bag project--a blue-green rectangular granny square which might become a baby blanket for a teacher we know--and my couch project, which is a rainbow-y afghan in double crochet and granny clusters.

And, as we were purging the basement yesterday, I came across yarn for more projects.  Always good to have extra yarn in the house!

(I keep a collection of patterns I use here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment