The cats are checking out the "new" first floor, having gotten home from 10 days at "kitty camp" this evening.
I'm not sure they like it, judging by Albus's constant caterwauling downstairs. Maybe he just likes the echo.
But I don't think anyone is going to get any sleep tonight.
Hermione is quieter but similarly cautious.
Mama feels guilty and is off to find a new cat tree for the corner (now that we're hoping the treadmill will fit in the basement.) Magic trunk even works for cats!
Here are some initial pictures of them checking it all out.
Almost makes me want to not put furniture back, it looks so clean and neat.
 |
| Hermione's new favorite spot |
 |
| "I'm too sexy for this floor." |
 |
| "Are you looking at me?" |
 |
| A game of cat and mouse: what a hardwood floor is good for (Albus actually brought the mouse upstairs to entice us down to play.) |
 |
| Checking out newly-empty spaces. |
Looks so nice Jamie! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete