- Make wreath with boxwood branches.
- Put up Christmas tree--Done. And it looks lovely.
- Church cookie cafe--Done. Our favorites are hazelnut shortbread, cherry cookies, jam thumbprints.
- Put up lawn decorations--Done. There is a new Snowy Owl figure for this year. And they look great in the snow.
- Send Christmas cards.
- Holiday horse picture photo shoot for Sis--Done. Oh, how cute the pictures are!
- See new Star Wars.
- Attend holiday strings concert at school--Done. Saw the first concert at the other school on Thursday (they needed extra cello and violin players); will see the concert at their school tonight.
- Participate in Girl Scout holiday service field trip--Yep, made cards with and sang to the seniors.
- Go to office holiday party--Done. The food, oh, the food.
- Celebrate my birthday.
- Read A Christmas Carol.
- Watch Little Women.
- Attend Bud's Piano recital--Done. He played "Midwinter Memories," very nice.
- OSV Candlelight tour.
- Deliver gifts to vet, etc.
- Keep looking for Snowy Owls--DONE! We've seen two. Best. Year. Ever.
- Go to church vespers service.
- Have holiday game night.
- Celebrate Solstice
- Put up Christmas Lego Village on table--Done. There are a lot of horses and penguins in it this year.
- Make gingerbread houses
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Choose a family charity for Advent of Gratitude
Monday, December 11, 2017
We're definitely making headway.