And on top of it, I'm simultaneously interpreting it in ASL for my Deaf friend tomorrow night! Which reminds me that I need to look up the sign for "shading" and "outline." I had already posted on the Certified Zentangle Teacher forum a question about the sign commonly used for "Zentangle." Two responses came back: a "Z" signed with the dominant hand in the "L" space of the other hand (like drawing on a tile) and a "T"-hand signing a "Z" in the air (for Zen and Tangle.)
I'm really very excited and have been practicing my own tangles and tiles to get ready. (Below is the frame I made for signs, etc.) The kids are excited, too, and have begged to help. They're both going to come towards the end and teach their favorite patterns.
Wish me luck!

You seem to have created order out of chaos, Supergirl indeed.
ReplyDelete