If I could, I'd get you:
- a liberal Democrat or even a Socialist for president . . . until I'm 75!
- the dissolution of gerrymandered districts;
- the reversal of the SCOTUS decision on Citizens United;
- a complete reversal of climate change;
- a huge crackdown on pesticides, chemicals, and other harmful materials (like microbeads) in our food, personal products, and other consumer goods;
- renewable, sustainable, responsible energy for everyone;
- strict gun laws and an end to the prison-for-profit system;
- free college education for everyone . . . and the Dream Act;
- nationalized healthcare including long-term disability, palliative care, and hospice for everybody;
- the expansion of the National Park system;
- computers, DVD players, smartphones, and digital SLR cameras, and other electronics (and systems) that do what you want them to do . . . even if you don't know;
- calm waters and good fishing;
- no more mosquitoes;
- a futuristic UV blocker bubble anywhere you go;
- new episodes of "Law & Order," "Downton Abbey," "Frasier," and whatever other show you like;
- Pino's, down the street;
- ice cream every night;
- and a teleportation system connecting your house and ours.
Well, until that happens (and I'm sure I'm forgetting something), we send all of our love to you!
We are getting the final of Downton Abbet in 3 weeks time, come over if you like.
ReplyDelete