Sometimes, DD says or notices something that leaves me speechless.
She has noticed that there are two different McDonald's that we go to--the one with the brown roof and the one with the red roof. For those of you local, did you even know there was a difference? Not me.
Today, after playgroup she informed me that she and the hostess matched--they were both wearing pink shirts. Miss B, if you're reading this, she's right, isn't she?
And she also remembered the name of your dog, Miss B, and told Mama tonight that she petted him.
Yesterday, as I was telling them a story at bedtime--my own made-up story about a dragon who loved music and the little kids who went to his mountain cave to find him--she asked me where the story was and I said in my head. "There's no dragon in your hair, Mommy."
And that's just the last 24 hours.
Sometimes, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep up.
My Pug will be so thrilled to know DD remembers him! :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Miss B