Wednesday, May 17, 2017

**cough

Well, after being out every afternoon and evening with school/kid activities last week, I've come down with an almost-summer cold.  It's mostly in my throat and I now sound like some kind of choking seagull.  I thought it was getting better with soup, fluids, cancelling everything, etc, but I was up most of last night coughing.  Blah.

All of which means, I've watched a lot of mediocre tv that I never really meant to watch, like "Jamaica Inn," all of "Dear White People" (which I actually reall liked),  and "Chewing Gum."  I've done just a bit of Zentangle and crochet. not much else.

I'm hoping it improves soon, but at least the weekend is rather quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Get the message Lady, your body is telling you that you are doing too much. Take stock, there are some things that can be dropped.

    ReplyDelete