Monday, January 27, 2014

Can't Catch Up

Lots to say but hand in a bad way, not a good patient for hand things--I don't rest it very well.

So, just a list for later:

  • my proud weekend--on Thursday, I drove to Girl Scout training farther than I've driven since my back and stayed for 3 hours of training in a awful chair; on Saturday, I attended a 6-hour first aid training AND then I managed to go out for dinner with friends while it was snowing; and on Sunday, I drove us to church 'cos Mama had to work and then taught, drove us home, and got lunch.  WOW!
  • Bud's ice skating injury and the rink staff's marvelous response;
  • more snow and ice;
  • the annoyance of this hand injury;
  • recent enlightenment from various books.

1 comment:

  1. Besides the hand trouble, sounds like some great work and accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete