Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Premature Publication

If you read my last post, "The Pursuit of Happiness," when I first published it, you might want to take another look.

I added some things.

See, sometimes my posts are works-in-progress that get published before I'm done with them.  Because I think I'm done.   But then sometimes I keep thinking on my topic and realize later that I'm not quite done, haven't gotten it out of my system or said exactly what or all that I wanted to say.  Sometimes, it happens right after I push "publish post" so that I can make the change immediately.   Sometimes not.

Today, I was in the car doing 75 on the highway racing to Chinese class when inspiration struck.  I got Mama on the phone and dictated my additions but she can't blog at work so she just wrote them down for me (usually, I call home but didn't have that in speed dial). 

I got home and updated the post, improving it, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment