Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summer Fun List 2017

With just two half-days of school left, I've been looking over our old Summer Fun lists and I can already tell that this year will be a bit different.  I don't organize activities as much as I did years ago because the kids don't need me to.   I realized more clearly this year. that this is definitely my list, not theirs, and some I've included things I want to do for me and things I hope they do.  Still, here's a list of ideas for me to keep in mind.

  1. Go to Vermont
  2. Sis's speedskating camp
  3. Go to Texas
  4. Family camp in Maine
  5. Sis's computer camp
  6. Bud's theater camp 
  7. Ice skating with friends
  8. Putt-putt with friends
  9. Beach outing
  10. Putt-putt golf
  11. Create Minecraft server
  12. Make ice cream
  13. Go to zoo
  14. Family biking
  15. Celebrate 4th of July
  16. Celebrate Solstice
  17. Celebrate Mama's birthday with Studio Ghibli film festival
  18. Birthday parties for kids
  19. Kids cook weekly dinners
  20. Attend friends' Friday Night Dance Party


  21. See Spiderman Homecoming
  22. See Thor: Ragnorak
  23. Big house purge before carpet removal
  24. Backyard archery
  25. Bird song e-course
  26. Zentangle subscription video
  27. Summer Soul Camp workshop
  28. Clean basement
  29. Gardening
  30. Make rock art
  31. Lego Death Star
  32. Refurbish dollhouse
  33. Kids learn how to do laundry
  34. Volunteering (Sis with horse camp, Bud with cats?)
  35. Lemonade-stand fundraiser
  36. NYC nano-honeymoon with Mama--see Come From Away or Great Comet
  37. Try embroidery on pillowcase
  38. Improve my Splattoon skills
  39. Make Jan-June photobook
  40. Get back to my YogaDance class
  41. Quilling
  42. Read through magazine pile
  43. Teach mandalas class

No comments:

Post a Comment