And it's only . . . Thursday? Is it Thursday?
I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Which is good because we have some fun planned for the weekend.
And the weather is beautiful!
In fact, we've got lots of fun planned in the coming months:
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations
- trip to Philly for friend's ordination (plus City Tavern, Franklin Fountain, and more!)
- Zentangle training for me in Providence
- spring break (Vermont?)
- GS field trips--local hike, local store for Savvy Shopper Badge, activities with Daisy troop
- piano recital
- Kripalu retreat with Gommie
- kung fu tournament
- lighthouse tour of NJ?
- play performance!!!
- Bronze Award ceremony for GS
- end of school!!