Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March is Crochet Month

Well, actually, I think March is officially craft month.

But, since I'm mostly a crocheter, we'll go with that.

I actually finished a big long project just Sunday:  my rainbow Granny Stripe, based on the pattern and kit of Attic 24.  I changed the color order--I like my colors in rainbows--and dropped my least favorite (which is always orange.)  I think my stitches are bigger than the pattern, but I love how the blanket looks.  I also really like the "Spot On" border, which is my first like that.  I think it's neat and subtle.








Now, I'll be starting on a crocheted stole for a friend who is being ordained as a UCC minister soon.  We'll be attending the ordination in about two weeks so there isn't much time--especially considering that I'm making up the pattern.  Wish me luck.

And happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment