Thursday, March 5, 2015

Our Snow Day

The kids woke up super early at 6:20 a.m. and watched "Phineas and Ferb" while I slept, then
we made cinnamon toast in the broiler.
Afterwards, there was some piano practice,
and reading, followed by
LEGOS!
Yep, Magic Trunk produced a couple of LOTR Legos.
I crocheted and also tangled:




We had lunch, played outside a teensy bit in the snow, and played Just Dance (I got four stars for the "Macarena!!")  Bud loves it and is good; I mainly wave around the arm with the controller in it.
Then we watched Harry Potter 3.
Mama came home.
We cleaned the driveway and sidewalk and Sis played outside with neighbors.
Then we had baked chicken and rice and gravy dinner
and played Ticket to Ride.
We finished off the evening with two rousing Mario Kart prix.  I was Lukita, with a carousel horse kart and a flying squirrel canopy.  
And I didn't come in last!
A very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment