Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Fun: Quiet Week

The kids have been at camp all week--I'll tell you about that in another post, once we go to open house this afternoon--and so I'm all alone at the house.  And it's been great.

Sorta.

I didn't quite know what to do with myself (I ended up binging on "Switched at Birth" to practice my ASL and having coffee with a few friends who came over) and my back is in a funky place.  It's been tight and then I pulled a little something bending to pick up something off a table last night.  It's not terrible, just hard to stoop or bend.  Clearly not as bad as many of my flare ups, especially since I can still sit and walk with ease.  But I won't be doing any picking up around the house for a few days.

Looking forward to more quiet days to come:  no camp for the rest of the summer, so it's just me and the kids hanging out.  For almost five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment