Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Brownies Years in Review

I was trying to think what we had done as Brownies this year, and I looked back and realized I didn't record last year, either.  So, here goes--a review of this year and last.  I must be forgetting some for 2012 or we just had a quieter year . . . . I'm not quite ready to plan next year, though I know there will be archery!

2013-14
Badges:
  • Kitchen Scientist
  • First Aid
  • Cookie business--Give Back
  • Girl Scout Way
  • World Thinking Day
  • Bridging to Juniors 
Field Trips:
  • Aquarium overnight
  • Corn Maze
  • Frozen movie party
  • Frozen singalong
  • Ice Skating

Service:
  • Birthday-in-a-bag
  • Cookies-in-a-bag
  • Pet food collection
  • Singing at assisted living facility
  • Fleece blankets for hospice patients
  • Gifts of Caring cookie booth for soldiers

2012-13
Badges:
  • Brownie Quest (4 badges total)
  • Cookie business--Know My Customers
  • Fair Play
Field Trips:
  • horseback riding
  • local dinner theater
  • Disney on Ice
  • Moms' day tea party
  • swim party
  • backyard night out
Service:
  • Create and maintain colonial-inspired garden for historic house
  • sing at assisted living facility
  • books for Read to Grow
  • scarves for community center coat closet

No comments:

Post a Comment